• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Not the first time I have dealt with them, but had a very good trip today before work. Picked up a new KA-Bar knife, working on getting a handgun ordered, and had some nice conversations. :yesway:

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    Not the first time I have dealt with them, but had a very good trip today before work. Picked up a new KA-Bar knife, working on getting a handgun ordered, and had some nice conversations. :yesway:
    yes they are good guys there
    i live just down the road so that is close for me
    always get good info there
    don't mind spending money there :+1:

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Russ is a good guy. I always appreciate when I go in to order something he never tries to tell me that I would be better off with something else. Went in Sat to order my next toy, but his distributor was out of stock. He will call once he sees they have it again. Patiently waiting by the phone. :D

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    All my current guns were purchased at Ranger Supply. Most recently I walked in and Russ said Hey, I have something for you" and he pulled out of the safe a FNP9 in Flat Dark Earth. My chosen caliber and color! he gave me an incredible price on top of it too.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Russ is the man ,He handles my online purchases for me & puts up with the online retailers crap as well . Always keeps his regular customers happy

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Another big +1

Russ ordered me a Charter Arms Pathfinder that I have been looking for. Picked it up on Thursday. Great service again! :yesway:

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    russ and i have to pick on each other because i'm a marine and he was in the army, but other than that, he's a pretty good guy. he has always dealt fairly with me and anyone i brought in or referred to his shop. his dogs really seem to like me, probly because i play with them and make a big deal over them every time i go in.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I've done a bit of business with Ranger recently... These guys are amazing! They were the only ones in town who were willing to deal with my noobiness lol... I will be going back to buy more toys!

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Another :+1: from me as well!! I went in saturday just to look around picked up a different foregrip for my mossy, Tuesday ordered a PT-111!

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    From what I have seen their prices are better than anyone elses by a pretty good margin. Dont have a ton in stock, but great guys. Just bought a couple P22 mags and a holster for the sigma today.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Finally decided to try something other than a service or tactical sized. Neither Ranger or 21st Century had a G19 in OD green, so went into Ranger Supply on Sat and Mike ordered one for me. Will be picking it up later in the week. Always a great experience dealing with them !

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wife called me at work today and said that Russ had called and said the G19 arrived today exactly as they said it would. Another huge +1 for Russ and Mike at Ranger !

DSCN2010.jpg

DSCN2006.jpg

Top Bottom