• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Junior26

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Ranger Supply Co in Ft. Wayne is probally the best shop I have been to. They do not have the inventory some of the larger shop, but they do have the best customer service I have seen in a LONG time. If you want something, and they don't have it in stock the are quick to order it for you. They are supposed to get a Scar in on friday so if anyone is in the market give them a call and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you.

Last edited:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I know Russ and his shop catch some heat from other members, but I gotta say I have always been treated good in there. He has always been very helpful for me and has always said if I dont see it in the case let him know and he looks it up for me right then and there and gives me a price and if in stock says he can order it if I want it. I have had many nice conversations in there and have overall been pleased with Ranger Supply Co. Just my :twocents:

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    I would have to agree with the above. I have been in there three times while in the area, and it has always been a good experience.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Might as well chime in , I know Russ from my paintball days & know that he does his best to please every customer that comes through the doors of his establishment.Its not the biggest store but he does treat his customers right ( as long as they treat him right in return).He handles my transfers for me as well .

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Wow, I have a feeling that his business may increase...can't BUY that kind of advertisement....good to know there are still people around that know how to treat customers....

I'll make it my duty to give some business his way, too....

I am Out ....;)

Junior26

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    No this isn't an advertisement just letting people know how awesome that place is. I'll never buy from any other shop as long as Russ is around.

Top Bottom