• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock212327

Sharpshooter
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I am wanting to visit for the first time. I was reading the website and had a couple questions. I saw that you can shoot 12ga but can you shoot 00buck in the range? Also are you allow to bring your own paper targets? Thank you for your answers.

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Birdshot, buckshot & slugs are fine, as long as you put the target at least 10yds out. You're welcome to bring your own targets.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Jan 26, 2013
    I have a friend that brought his AK down the other day (maybe yesterday) and he said he really liked the place! So we will be stopping by sometime this weekend to play with the AK and maybe take a look at some rentals, what all rentals do you guys have available?

Also, If possible I was thinking of bringing the lady with us .. Ive been wanting to get her familiar with weapons and comfortable with shooting. Do you have anyone onsite that does some beginner instruction? I'd say I could show her but anytime I try to teach her anything it becomes an exercise in who can get more pissed off. :)

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    We have 1 wide lane, the shelf is OK, but the bench top is about 43". We are getting a ramp made, but it isn't done yet. We did have a gent in a wheelchair use it yesterday with not too much problem.

Indye41

Plinker
    Dec 8, 2012
    Westfield
    Does anyone know what the required and/or suggested ear/eye pro for the range is? If what I have (Surefire Earpro ep3) is not the standard I'm sure you guys sell ear/eye pro in the shop right?

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    We are out of ear muffs. It's a good idea to double up, plugs and muffs. Hate to say it, but go to Walmart and get some ear muffs. Saturdays are very loud....lol

Top Bottom