• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    I'm looking for a place to shoot in the Evansville area. I moved here from Iowa this spring, and I was pretty spoiled there, DNR operates free public ranges all over the state, so looking for a place to join is all new to me. I just built my first AR, but I got nowhere to go shoot it!

Suggestions would be appreciated, and if you happen to know about what membership costs that'd be nice to know before I start the process.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    RedBrush is my home range and if you would like to visit sometime to see the facilities and shoot of course just let me know. We are also having an Appleseed shoot there this weekend and would be a great chance for you to get to visit the range and get an invite to join.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    First off Howdy Im from the Northside of Evansville
    Most of the Ranges around here are nice but some have their flaws

Red Brush is about the best of all of them nice area individual ranges nice range houses..... watch out for the Long Distance bay roofs a lil low and the blast from what your shooting rattles your brain juat a bit but its nice Ranges are super muddy when it rains good wear good boots lol
    membership required along w NRA membership new members accepted yr round but its worth the $$$

Issac Walton right up the road from Red Brush is pretty nice too its a public range

Sugar Ridge is a public DNR range a lil distance up the way in Pike/Gibson Co they have made some pretty good inprovements over the the years was getting a lil ran down but they have started fixing it up and making it decent.

Strictly Shooting has an Indoor range for Pistol Shotgun and rimfire its only 25 yds and their prices are a hair steep for my liking

Westside Sportmans club is nice somewhat difficult to get into you have to know someone they only take new members once a yr and its dependant on how many openings They have rifle range is kinda tough to shoot on range sits east and west so if you have a scope in the morn its reflecting off your lens into your eye and in the eve its shooting straight down your scope into your eye this club is notorius for their SASS shooting they have their own lil mock cowboy town set up nice folks for the most part

Daniel Boone I dont know much about one, one range house w multiple ranges coming off of it so you have to wait for everyone else to stop shooting before you can go look at your target but hey its a place to shoot.

If you have any ?'s feel free to ask. If i had to pick and choose I would go with Red Brush for a membership range nice folks friendly they have a big auction once or twice a yr and you can pick up some fairly decent stuff at it for decent prices

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom