• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsuchy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hello everyone,

Im new to this site and Indiana. I live in decature twp in Indianapolis. Im looking for some help finding places to shoot. I have found some indoor ranges but what im looking for our outdoor ranges on public or state property. It doesnt have to be super close or have all of the bells and whistles, just someplace I can go and shoot and not have to take a loan to do so. Im originally from pennsylvania and most of the state hunting property had rifle ranges on them for the guys who werent members of shooting or gun clubs. Do these sort of places exisists in Indiana? Thank you in advance for your help.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :welcome: to INGO! You can find several sticky threads in the General Firearms Discussion subforum that should answer your question. It's also covered in the INGO FAQ, which you can find linked in my sig. :ingo:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    welcome.... have you looked up Marion County Fish and Game?

This! The only thing we can't offer is a rifle range. Ours goes out to 100yds, but we have to keep it restricted to 22lr and rifles in traditional handgun calibers because of our proximity to the city of Indianapolis and Speedway. Click the link in my sig for details.

Top Bottom