Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Heres the one I'm looking at ordering:
    a20792a134ba612ab16b16_m.jpg

CO-136-TOP.jpg

Condor range bag in tan

I'm looking to carry an M&P VTAC, an FN5.7, a Ruger SR22 (3 pistols)
    Also mags, ammo for the range and other essential gear.

Anyone have this particular bag or wanna suggest a different one?

Thanks!

SwiftStorm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Kokomo
    I know the price is a little bit higher, but my lovely wife gave me a Maxpedition Compact Range bag. Amazing! It can easily carry 4 pistols, ammo, gear, and magazines. The pistols fit real nice in the main compartment. There are loop patches on both sides for universal holsters. They slide right next to the inner removable tote.

I carry a Sig Mosquito, Sig p6, and a CZ P07

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    The Condor is a good one.

Other good ones are the LAPG bag and the MidwayUSA bag. Bet they're all about equal on quality, just depends on how much you want to pay or what configuration of pockets you like.

isaiah.hall79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Muncie
    I use a tool bag that cost 20 or 30 dollars and it has a lot of pockets for mags and cleaning gear i also kep two pairs of shooting glasses and big ear muffs and you do not have stuff hanging out of it like other supposed range bags:rockwoot:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The large Midway range bag. I regularly go to the range with my .22, 9mm, .357, and .45...with ammo for all. And two sets of ear protection.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    The large Midway range bag. I regularly go to the range with my .22, 9mm, .357, and .45...with ammo for all. And two sets of ear protection.
    THIS

I take a variety of guns whenever I go out and the Midway bag can fit a LOW into it. It can be had for about $50 on sale quite often too.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010

^^This...the only problem is it is too big. I also wish it had some mesh pockets or something to organize smaller tools and parts, but that can be accomodated with zip locks or something.

I also use a cheap over the shoulder bag that most stores carry when I am just taking 1-3 pistols. I call it my tactical purse. It is nothing expensive ($30) or crazy, it is just the right size for this.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    We have the Midway Large and the next size down, which I think is called Compact as well as their single pistol case which has ample room for a single pistol with mags ammo and PPE.

So quick run to the range, single case.

Range date with multiple pistols and assorted ammo; compact bag.

Range date with pistols and long guns; large bag.

The beautiful part is all this cost about as much as a single name brand range bag. YMMV but it would be worth checking them out.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    +1 for the large Midway bag...it holds everything 2 of us need for a day on the range.

Midway bag. It is large, but I usually have 2 or more pistols, eyes, ears, ammo, targets, mags, chrony and timer.

We have the Midway Large and the next size down, which I think is called Compact as well as their single pistol case which has ample room for a single pistol with mags ammo and PPE.

So quick run to the range, single case.

Range date with multiple pistols and assorted ammo; compact bag.

Range date with pistols and long guns; large bag.

The beautiful part is all this cost about as much as a single name brand range bag. YMMV but it would be worth checking them out.

Another for Midway, can't be the quality for the price.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I use a tool bag that cost 20 or 30 dollars and it has a lot of pockets for mags and cleaning gear i also kep two pairs of shooting glasses and big ear muffs and you do not have stuff hanging out of it like other supposed range bags:rockwoot:

I bought my Husky fabric tool bag at Home Depot for forty bucks and it does everything I need and is very sturdy.

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    I use one of my old camera bags, normally. Has padded compartments, velcro friendly, room for a couple pistols, a bunch of mags, several boxes of ammo, and a small contingency of tools!

Top Bottom