• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Watching that show gives me a headache. I thought there were prison privacy standards and the secret cameras in the cell can't be . It can't be real......

some CO friends say BS, but the site looks lik some other jails I have toured......

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I have no clue how real or unreal the series is, but I did find it odd that on the exit interviews the sheriff and warden seemed offended by the criticism that was given by the participants. If you did the show to find out what is wrong, why are you offended by the answers you get. Did they expect all the participants to tell them how great the prison is and what an excellent job they are doing? Real or not, I found the show interesting.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have no clue how real or unreal the series is, but I did find it odd that on the exit interviews the sheriff and warden seemed offended by the criticism that was given by the participants. If you did the show to find out what is wrong, why are you offended by the answers you get. Did they expect all the participants to tell them how great the prison is and what an excellent job they are doing? Real or not, I found the show interesting.
    It's Clark county, nobody in charge here has to be reasonable or stick to the guidelines they themselves lined out. They should do a reality show about Clark county politics, then everybody could see the real lowlifes.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I do know a few of the real inmates that have been seen on the show, and at least 3 of the COs, so I have no doubt the show is actually pretty much what it claims to be, but I've heard that the goofball that faked an illness and the skinny chick that was released first, were actors.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I'm watching now...and just so I'm clear, people honestly think the show is real?

I guess we have a different definition of "real".

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Read a news article today saying that a handful of CO's have been fired or quit due to the show exposing excessive force or unethical treatment of prisoners.

Top Bottom