• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I am pretty sure all HK45 are that way. I assume you are referring to the LEM trigger?

Just buy one already! They are sweet....

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    I believe when converted to DAO (LEM) that the only hammer option is the spurless one. You can add the safety (or retain the safety) but not de cock function

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    I am pretty sure all HK45 are that way. I assume you are referring to the LEM trigger?

Just buy one already! They are sweet....

I plan on doing so. I am thinking of getting one used and would prefer DA/SA or SAO but would live with DAO if I had to. It has a hammer so I thought I would ask. Glad you like the HK45. I have looked into them and have yet to fine one person who dislikes them. Very exciting stuff. :shoot::ar15:

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    Did not like the dao trigger, the pull was very long. I think the da/sa or sao would be much better

The first pull has the longer pull after that the reset is very short if you dont let the trigger go all the way forward. I love the LEM trigger, my HK45 with some spring changes now has a very smooth 5lb trigger.

2005q95.jpg

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    The factory LEM trigger is quite nice. I have it on a USPc and P2Ksk. While it takes a little time to get used to the trigger reset, once that comes together for you I think you'll agree. Sure, the first pull is a little long but that's just the first one. If you stay on the reset, the rest are smoother.

Sorry, can't comment on the HK45 as I do not have one of those.

Top Bottom