• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mjyctz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2016
    Indiana
    Hi, I have a question about purchasing a handgun from the private sale. I am F1 visa holder in Indiana and not 21 yet, have the hunting license and LTCH. FFL won't sell me handgun since I'm under 21 and I am looking forward to buying a handgun from a private seller found on Armslist. Just want to double check with you guys, is everything I am doing legal under both Federal Law and Indiana State law? It's my first time purchasing a firearm and I don't want to be in trouble.

Thanks, everybody.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    as long as it is a FTF and not something that will need to go through and FFL, should be fine.

I can't be certain but it doesn't matter who or where you get the handgun if it has to be handled through and FFL.
    Anyone who resides outside of IN needs to go through and FFL if you are an IN resident (which you are)

I would ask Kirk on this myself and I often do when I am not sure about something legal.

may I ask where you are from? just curious as I used to travel a lot and found many places quite nice in fact. Still loved my home country here but there are some nice places out there.

Top Bottom