• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food (details on Chewy.com)​

Thinking our dog's massive ear problems were due to a food allergy, the emergency vet prescribed it, and we bought a 25 pound bag and some cans.

Fortunately, that wasn't the root cause, and he doesn't need to eat this stuff for life.

To be abundantly clear, as mentioned above, this is prescription food for dogs who have issues processing proteins in their normal state.

NB: If your dog does not need this food, I'd look elsewhere. Even with careful slow introduction, this stuff did a whammy on our pup's GI tract (let your imagination run wild).

I would estimate around 20 pounds left. It has been stored in the pictured airtight container since.

If your dog requires this food, you are welcome to have it.

Container NOT included; I will find a suitable temporary container (not a trash bag, but likely a bag) for you to take it home in and store as you see fit.

Must pick up in Mooresville, IN area.

Please feel free to DM me with any questions or to arrange pick up (don't bump the thread).

IMG_6359.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom