• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I was doing my thing in that room, and the person in the next slot ( who I don't know) starts up a conversation with me.

I finish and while washing my hands, he still keeps talking about the weather, the Colts and how great Obama is as President.

Is this a new vote getting method?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I was doing my thing in that room, and the person in the next slot ( who I don't know) starts up a conversation with me.

I finish and while washing my hands, he still keeps talking about the weather, the Colts and how great Obama is as President.

Is this a new vote getting method?

did he try to shake your hand?

did he announce himself as a democrat and then use the words "assume the position?"

jake

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    did he try to shake your hand?

did he announce himself as a democrat and then use the words "assume the position?"

jake

I was worried he might ask to shake my hand at the urinal............I'm also waiting for the counter thread about the "jerk I encountered in the restroom" They show up on Friday's around this place.

Last edited:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    just know that your president says its ok and do to the rules here on INGO...... we're not allowed to judge you :D

jake

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Maybe the guy was one of those morons that use his cell phone while sitting on the throne, talking loud enough so everyone can hear how important he is.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Maybe the guy was one of those morons that use his cell phone while sitting on the throne, talking loud enough so everyone can hear how important he is.

I enjoy flushing 2-3-4 times in a row if I encounter one of those fellers.

Just hoping that it's an "important" call and the person on the other end can hear it.

-J-

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I always kind of creeps me out when strangers try to strike up a conversation there. I mean, come on, I there to take care of business, not make small talk.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    My mom has a great story about the person in the next stall starting an awkward conversation with her. It went on for several minutes before she finally finished her business. As she was washing her hands, the other person exited the other stall. That's when she learned that the person was talking on the phone and not to her.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Was he making loud sniffing noises. Honestly happened to me in a rest stop. Scarred for life. Desperately trying to remember what it was I ate.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    That happened to me on a trip out west at a truck stop. I thought the guy was talking to me and it freaked me out till he walked away and I could see his ear phone thingy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I was worried he might ask to shack my hand at the urinal............I'm also waiting for the counter thread about the "jerk I encountered in the restroom" They show up on Friday's around this place.

You lucky he didn't ask to shack your hard.

Top Bottom