• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have a PSL 54C rifle that has been shot very few times.. Like less than 30 probably. I bought it new. It includes all the stuff it came with, the 2 mags and the scope. I do not have a pic of my actual gun to post but this is a link to a pic online of what I have and am selling. http://cdn.armslist.com/images/posts/634554321714458009ont0hnua.jpg

I also will throw in some ammo with the weapon. Call or text me anytime if you are interested. I am only letting go of it because I do not have a working furnace and really need the money.. The number is 260-615-0057

Asking 650 for everything. Thanks:patriot:

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    status

What is the status of this?? We had an agreed time/place and price and then you text me that you are conflicted... what kind of bs is that?? If you really wanted 800 then ask 800 not 650. this is not a gun auction site the website for that is gunbroker.com... read my feedback staus on buying I dont flake out and neither should you. :ingo:

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    update

hey dont worry guys this is sold per other thread started earlier about shady deals. sold this to guy locally for 825....nice deal -- shady

Top Bottom