• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    They were pretty much DOA. They claimed it would have a side rail and that there would be a version that had a nitrided barrel, nickel boron bcg, Magpul furniture, and an Aimpoint micro for less than $1,000. They failed to deliver any of that.

Months ago, when they first released, they sold 10 barreled receivers and 20 complete rifles. They sold out within a day and haven't been back in stock since. They continue to sell parts kits but don't hold your breath waiting on a receiver.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    They were pretty much DOA. They claimed it would have a side rail and that there would be a version that had a nitrided barrel, nickel boron bcg, Magpul furniture, and an Aimpoint micro for less than $1,000. They failed to deliver any of that.

Months ago, when they first released, they sold 10 barreled receivers and 20 complete rifles. They sold out within a day and haven't been back in stock since. They continue to sell parts kits but don't hold your breath waiting on a receiver.

That does almost sound too good to be true! I was unaware that's what was promised, but I certainly was looking forward to seeing one and wasn't too pumped when I did.

Top Bottom