• Status
    Not open for further replies.

recon33alpha

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Mooresville
    I posted a quick howdy a few days ago, but after reading the FAQ, I thought I better be a bit more informative:

I'm married to my wife Jen and have an 8 y/o son named Gunnar. I have 21 years in the Military(this year I hang it up), Multiple Combat deployments, 1 humitarian deployment, 2 JTF drug interdiction stints. I hold the 11bravo and 19delta MOS. Currently I'm an 11B instructor at the 138th RTI on Atterbury for the Guard, however, my Civilian occupation is DoD Civilian down at NSA CRANE(Electrician). I pretty much live outdoors: Hunting, Fishing, Camping and ATVing.

I own numerous guns, but nothing of the tactical sort YET!! Since being in the military so long, I really didn't have the desire to own tacticals, basically do to having so much exposure to them while serving. However, since I'm retiring, its time to own some of the tools I love. I just recently applied for my HGP so I'm currently looking for my first civilian CC pistol.

I'm interested in the MSG idea and just doing my part to insure the security of the Country I love, our Constitutional rights, and most of all my Family; Immediate and distant.

As I stated in my first post, Irishhunter and I are cousins by marriage, but I consider him a Brother. He recommended that I register on this forum.

I look forward to future discussions and hopefully meeting some of you all on this site. I love to have cookouts, campouts or whatever with ppl with the same hobbies and ideas I have. Please take it easy on me, I'm still learning alot of the Civilian speak on the issues and topics at hand.

GOD BLESS THE USA
    Corey
    Recon33alpha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom