• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I just dropped my van off at a Progressive repair facility for bodywork. There was a sign on the door stating, "No weapons allowed." I figured some of you may be interested in knowing that Progressive would prefer us to be victims. I chuckled to myself and carried in there anyhow.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are you sure that they just don't want guns left in vehicles?

Had a client that ran a detailing center. He told me that they commonly found firearms in vehicles (mostly trucks).

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Progressive is a very left of center company. Chairman (and past CEO) Peter Lewis was a big donor to MoveOn, America Coming Together and other hard left organizations. He died a few days ago, but it doesn't surprise me that the company would be anti-gun.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    My uncle is super pro gun and had a sign at his garage saying "no guns in the cars" because most of the customers were from out in the country they almost all had a stash of guns and ammo in the car and he didn't want to arm criminals or give someone a reason to break in. Me and my dad found 2 shotguns and about 200-250 shells one time. Maybe this was the same thing?

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I cant say I much like Progressive Insurance company anyway so they wont have to worry about me carrying anywhere in their facilities. USAA is ALOT cheaper anyway!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Yeah it wasn't a no weapons in cars sign. I parked under the drive up canopy and the sign is by the front door as you walk in. NO WEAPONS ALLOWED. I must admit I felt much safer knowing that any bad guy would see that sign and flee immediately.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I like Flo.

Have you seen her recently? She was smoking hot in the beginning, but she's kinda fallen apart lately.

Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg

Rehab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Those things I just don't get, if the BG is going there to commit a crime, what does it matter? Why are you gonna not let responsible citizens carry a gun, are they a threat now?

Top Bottom