• ...and so much more!
  • Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Sooo good and sooo true.

Funny how the bleeding hearts never bleed for the Native Americans... I'm convinced that in order to be a liberal you must have never taken a history lesson. I'm certain it's a prerequisite.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    So, another liberal newspaper that condemns the other side as offensive. Gee, isn't that original! Well, at least they are living up to expectations.

Maybe we could send them some nice bumper stickers!
    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Those comments in the article were ridiculous. They were going out of their way to try to find someway to be offended. And their reasoning didn't even make any sense.

Apparently sarcasm isn't used among Native American self-named spokespeople and ethnic studies professors. What the hell is wrong with these people? Are they brain damaged?

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I see nothing offensive about the billboard. It reflects truth and alignment with todays issues. I do however find the article quite offensive.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Ethnic studies Professor is, by nature, a libtard. I don't think they know how to be anything else.

Every one of us, probably multiple times a day, can be offended at something. No matter WHO you are, someone doesn't like you for some reason.

Despite what the libtards appear to think, there is NO Constitutional 'right' not to be offended.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It is just a case of "The truth hurts." They cannot argue with the logic of the billboard. The Indians gave up their guns (by force of course) and were forced to depend on the US government for protection. The key issue is that they needed to be protected FROM the US government. There is great power in this argument for our modern situation. The Dems and libs can't refute the logic so they play the PC card and claim to be offended. When you you have no logical case, you resort to ad hominem attacks.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I don't understand how anyone can post something about taking away people's rights to choose how they protect themselves and their families and not think about the ripple effect it's gonna have throughout the country.

FIXED

gdunn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    While the general idea behind the billboard I agree with, people forget the Indians weren't a peace loving group of hippies out roaming the plains. They were disarmed because they were violent. Men murdered. Women and children were murdered, raped, and enslaved. I'm not going to get into the debate who started the fight between the two factions when all that matters is who won. It is the victor that gets to choose the conditions to be met by the defeated. Their disarmament was one of those conditions. Revisionist history makes it seem like they were totally innocent victims of the evil white man. Never has a less true story ever been told...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Those comments in the article were ridiculous. They were going out of their way to try to find someway to be offended. And their reasoning didn't even make any sense.

Apparently sarcasm isn't used among Native American self-named spokespeople and ethnic studies professors. What the hell is wrong with these people? Are they brain damaged?

Are we talking about Elizabeth Warren again? :):

While the general idea behind the billboard I agree with, people forget the Indians weren't a peace loving group of hippies out roaming the plains.
    Revisionist history makes it seem like they were totally innocent victims of the evil white man. Never has a less true story ever been told...

Until they were dispossessed they were sovereign peoples. You don't have to believe they were perfect to find that they were entitled by the Creator to arm themselves in their defense, and that their disarmament signified the end of liberty, as they were either slaughtered or herded off to reservations where the government could "take care of" them. I don't think the billboard asserts we should be like the Indians. But if the government takes all the arms, their fate will be ours too.

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Are we talking about Elizabeth Warren again? :):

Until they were dispossessed they were sovereign peoples. You don't have to believe they were perfect to find that they were entitled by the Creator to arm themselves in their defense, and that their disarmament signified the end of liberty, as they were either slaughtered or herded off to reservations where the government could "take care of" them. I don't think the billboard asserts we should be like the Indians. But if the government takes all the arms, their fate will be ours too.
    Yup!!!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    While the general idea behind the billboard I agree with, people forget the Indians weren't a peace loving group of hippies out roaming the plains. They were disarmed because they were violent. Men murdered. Women and children were murdered, raped, and enslaved. I'm not going to get into the debate who started the fight between the two factions when all that matters is who won. It is the victor that gets to choose the conditions to be met by the defeated. Their disarmament was one of those conditions. Revisionist history makes it seem like they were totally innocent victims of the evil white man. Never has a less true story ever been told...

Yeah, except they were here first. I wouldn't be overly polite to someone who tried any of that with me either.

T2D4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011

lol. wow.

please tell me you at least graduated junior high?

Top Bottom