• techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ha ha! The press got left out in the cold by Obama:

White House Backs Right to Arms Outside Obama Events: But Some Fear Health Talks Will Spark Violence

Armed men seen mixing with protesters outside recent events held by President Obama acted within the law, the White House said Tuesday, attempting to allay fears of a security threat.

Robert Gibbs, the White House press secretary, said people are entitled to carry weapons outside such events if local laws allow it. "There are laws that govern firearms that are done state or locally," he said. "Those laws don't change when the president comes to your state or locality."

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Josh, Just REMEMBER, Obama is the Gun Owners Friend :rolleyes:

A VOTE for Obama is a VOTE for Justice, Wealth Redistribution and SENSIBLE Gun Laws :xmad:

This is a PAID AD for my left leaning INGO members ;) who pretend to be true 2nd Amendment Supporters

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Always enjoy dissension in the other sides ranks. And how do I interpret this? I see it as giving way because they got 'splained to by someone. Obama did not do it for the love of gun owners. He did it because he had to. He cannot have this fight now and so has to keep it from coming to a head.

Enjoy the small wins when they happen guys.

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    NO WAY !

NO WAY do i trust what they say! This man that is sitting in the White House has signed every piece of legislation that was ANTI-GUN while he was a legislator in the state of Illinios. Also, every one that he has appointed into his administration is an anti-gunner and hater of our 2nd Amendment. Don't trust what they say but, what their past actions have been.

God Bless and be watchfull. :patriot:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Pretty simple really, The WH comes out looking good in "support" of RTKABA near the pos potus and DHS gets to be the bad guy by passing some BS against it..

Scumbags..every last one of them..

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    The messiah is a consummate politician. When he sees his strategy is failing, he will retreat, reorganize, lull you into a sense of ease, and then come at you from another direction (usually one you are not facing).

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    My favorite quote from the article is "We're well aware of the subjects that are showing up at these events with firearms," he said.

Thank you for noticing us, your majesty!

Top Bottom