• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    President Trump just needs a couple BigMacs and he'll me ok.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So just out of curiosity, with 11 members of the administration, or related to it, infected; does that still show “leadership,” or does it illustrate the lack of seriousness with this admin concerning Covid19. Secondly, do you think the optics are good or bad overall based on the infection. Keep in mind, that some of the Chiefs off Staff are currently quarantined as well. Peripheral victims.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    So just out of curiosity, with 11 members of the administration, or related to it, infected; does that still show “leadership,” or does it illustrate the lack of seriousness with this admin concerning Covid19.

What do you expect him to do?

He's got work to do, people to meet, people to work with.

He can either be hiding or keep going.

Viruses are forever, we have never got rid of any, and will never get rid of them.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    IrAbIiy.jpeg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So just out of curiosity, with 11 members of the administration, or related to it, infected; does that still show “leadership,” or does it illustrate the lack of seriousness with this admin concerning Covid19. Secondly, do you think the optics are good or bad overall based on the infection. Keep in mind, that some of the Chiefs off Staff are currently quarantined as well. Peripheral victims.
    So let me get this right. The left is screaming anyone can get this, it’s a death penalty, and stay home... trump doesn’t stay home, gets it like anybody can, lives just fine at 74 and overweight... and you’re questioning if the optics are good? LOL, Ya, I’d say the optics are great. It showed the fear mongering left has destroyed the strongest economy to attempt controlling people’s feelings to win an election.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If the left took it as serious as they say they do there wouldn’t be MULTIPLE videos showing them being hypocrites. Pulling mask off as soon as the cameras are off, caught on mic saying you’re going to wear the mask for political theater. Going to salons that you’re forcing to be closed. Insane people buy into this.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Yep, a respiratory disease that experts predict over 3/4 of humans will have to deal with getting to the presidents team is a leadership failure.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It shows that they're willing to take the risks themselves that they asked of the country. And that they can manage the consequences when things don't go perfectly, without hammering out knee jerk orders.

The fact Trump didn't immediately change his tune and start demanding lockdowns after he became infected should show you that he has proper leadership skills.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So let me get this right. The left is screaming anyone can get this, it’s a death penalty, and stay home... trump doesn’t stay home, gets it like anybody can, lives just fine at 74 and overweight... and you’re questioning if the optics are good? LOL, Ya, I’d say the optics are great. It showed the fear mongering left has destroyed the strongest economy to attempt controlling people’s feelings to win an election.

The 1M+ people in the ground I bet don’t think it was fear mongering.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It shows that they're willing to take the risks themselves that they asked of the country. And that they can manage the consequences when things don't go perfectly, without hammering out knee jerk orders.

The fact Trump didn't immediately change his tune and start demanding lockdowns after he became infected should show you that he has proper leadership skills.

I have a fair bet that I come into contact with WAY more confirmed Covid19 positive people that the president. I observe all the CDC recs, and am blessed to have avoided it thus far. When I think about how it’s run like wildfire through the WH, given they have well more access to preventative resources, I can’t help but think them inept.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have a fair bet that I come into contact with WAY more confirmed Covid19 positive people that the president. I observe all the CDC recs, and am blessed to have avoided it thus far. When I think about how it’s run like wildfire through the WH, given they have well more access to preventative resources, I can’t help but think them inept.

Could have easily been one person who had no symptoms and who pulled the short straw on the confidence ratio of a test kit.

It's all percentages, sometimes you're part of the unlucky group.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The 1M+ people in the ground I bet don’t think it was fear mongering.
    So now he’s responsible for worldwide deaths? What’s the survival rate? 99%. Yes. Fear mongering. It mostly effects obese people and diabetics, and the average age of death is 76. You don’t take care of your body to get chicks, you take care of your body so it’s healthy and can fight viruses. It’s not trumps fault, over 2 million projected to die, we had only 200k... seems you should be singing a different tune.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lol. Sure. You come in contact with far more covid + individuals than a man that’s traveling the country holding rallies with THOUSANDS of people, doing interviews daily, meetings, etc.

It’s not even a secret trump is a germaphobe, so I’m sure he’s washing his hands and following common sense guidelines. I still find it funny tho, that the left talks about how infectious this thing is, and then calls trump incompetent when he gets this incredibly infectious disease.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    CNN Cuomo ripping on Pres. Trump for not staying in isolation, then others being up the fact that Cuomo himself broke isolation.

Note: some adverts to skip thru

[video=youtube_share;dm_iDMxH52E]https://youtu.be/dm_iDMxH52E[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

No doubt about it this doesn’t look good for the president.

Why doesn't it look good for the president? Are you making the assumption that he was the source of the original infection? :scratch:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yep, a respiratory disease that experts predict over 3/4 of humans will have to deal with getting to the presidents team is a leadership failure.
    Of course. Orange man bad. All bad things come from orange man. With out and the rest of the never trumpers there is nothing that ever looks good from him. The tds is strong.

Top Bottom