• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    Has anyone delt with Premier Arms in Brownsburg? How are they? It seems like they do a lot of used firearm trading. Are they good people to do business with? I hate throwing money at jerks.(I know their are other places) Thanks for some input.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    They have been discussed in the market place under local gun shops. Some folks experiences were good others are not so good.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    If you stop in, see if there are any 5lb containers of powder in there, so old they are marked Hercules.

The price tag is an endless source of amusement for me.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Bought my Glock from them, good transaction other than the FBI's computers were screwed up, so my background check took forever. If you know they have something, call ahead and see what kind of deal they will do for you. They knocked I think 30 off if I paid cash. Other than it was a crappy weather day, and the FBI issue, it was a good deal for me.

-MColford

railbug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Noblesville
    I bought a used Kahr from then at the 1500 they knocked $50 off the price tag, everything went very smooth so I would use them again. I have never been to the store, I will have to check it out.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Prices arnt any higher than most places. But you might have to negotiate to get the price where you want. But I have never had any issue negotiating a better deal when needed. But then again I would gladly spend extra money for the quality of customer service that I have always recieved at Premier Arms. Hands down the first place I check when im looking for something.

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    Premier Arms? I have purchased at least two handguns from those guys at a pretty good price. Had a slight issue with Glock 17 and the dude behind the counter brought out a bevy of parts and fixed it on the counter. So good customer service in my opinion.

I personally like thier security system..., it's low-tech. The dog they have behind the counter is the most vicious beast I've ever seen. He's mean, lean, and leaves no doubt as to who is in charge.

JStark6213

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've bought 4 guns from these guys and stop in about once a week to just browse and shoot the bull with the guys behind the counter. People always say the prices are a little high but they are no higher than anywhere else plus the awesome customer service is worth the "extra" money in my opinion. Very knowledgeable, always willing to chat and answer questions. If they don't have it ask and I'm sure they can track it down and get ahold of it for ya. I will always give them my patronage!

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Never had any issues with them... I'm in there once a week and have bought guns and accessories over the yrs. Great customer service and easy to talk to... Always willing to help out.. I lost a small spring and the retainer for the buffer spring they stepped up and they gave me what I needed free... They have my business....

Pockets McGee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Bought a few used guns from them. Easy to deal with. I would rather 10$ more to have quality service than deal with some jerk. Just mt opinion.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Got a killer deal on my suppressor from them! They were moving to gemtech and knocked off almost $100 bones for me! Nice guys

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    I'm in there multiple times per week. Good staff, always greet me by name. Some harder to find stuff, good selection of used stuff. Some great prices, some not so great prices. Have a Ruger SR1911 on layaway ($599).

Top Bottom