• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Gotcha covered. IIRC you are not too far from me so if there is anything I can do please let me know. Seriously. If you need help, ask. :yesway:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    prayers sent, and I'd love to return the unselfishness you bestowed on me a few months ago......plz don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Prayers for your health. I hope the surgery is successful and your recovery swift.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I had another "spell" this past week, and although I am anxious about the thought of any surgery, I will be glad to have it done and over with.
    IJ and Beth - thank you. I appreciate your help and concern. Suprtek, thank you. I still owe you a chance to shoot in Wanamaker and plan on it sometime this fall. :)

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I had another "spell" this past week, and although I am anxious about the thought of any surgery, I will be glad to have it done and over with.
    IJ and Beth - thank you. I appreciate your help and concern. Suprtek, thank you. I still owe you a chance to shoot in Wanamaker and plan on it sometime this fall. :)

keep us posted buddy. If there is anything else you need let us now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Hi Ingo Friends,
    I wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts, concerns and prayers. I am home convelescing after the surgery. It went well, and after a few days in the hospital, I was more than ready to come home and start healing. It is still hard for me to sit for any length of time at the computer, but I will be reading INGO as much as I can and hope to build up a little endurance to sit and converse with all of you soon. I'm looking forward to reading the AAR on the NFA shoot and the Ladies steel shoot.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Glad to hear you are home. I know that is a relief just getting there. Hang in there. I got to feeling better quicker than I expected after going under the knife. Take the happy pills if you need them.

Top Bottom