Prayer requests from those so inclined.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    It is with a broken heart I have to ask you all for prayers for my family. Today I have to start making arrangements to bury my youngest daughter. This nightmare started about 5 years ago, and ended yesterday. I don't know if I will ever learn to accept and cope with this one. Lowest point of my life....and that in itself says something.

I dont really want to talk about it, but if we have any IMPD Homicides detectives in here.....I beg you to do all you can to get us answers.

Go give your kids a big hug for me...........Thanks!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Prayers inbound Randy. We've buried both of DoggyMama's daughters in the last 4 years, the most recent one in October. May God grant you peace, comfort and strength to get through this.
    You guys have been on my mind a lot the last day or so. So many crushed dreams & hopes.......I was suppose to walk her down an isle, not bury her. Needless to say, I am crushed. Thank you for your kind words, and give DoggyMama my best....I am so sorry she has had to deal with this grief, times 2. Don't know how she does it. Right now, I feel like I may never be normal again.......

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have no words here that will change what has been lost. I have experienced losing my oldest born and no, it never totally heals. But with time the pain will fade, and life will continue.
    I wish there was more I could do.
    Prayers and positive thoughts outbound my friend.
    If you need to vent or just a shoulder you have my digits.
    May the lord surround you and yours with peace and strength during these troubled times.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Oh man, sorry to hear Randy. Will definitely pray for your family.

Your "new normal" will be different than your old. Having a good day doesn't mean you don't still miss her. But those days are a long way off. Sorry buddy.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Sorry.. not enough words to make this help enough. Prayers and peace for you family. There are more prayers daily for you and hopefully soon can have some peace from this.

Top Bottom