• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassmatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2009
    Marshal County
    I posted about going out west to hunt pronghorn and with some great info passed on to me by fellow INGO'ers.:yesway: Well I have been thinking really hard about doing it and I had what i feel is a great way to cross 2 things off of my must do list. I would like to drive out west and on my way to wyo to get a pronghorn I would like to spend a couple days shooting some prairie dogs. So do any of you know a place to stop and do the prairie dog thing. I do NOT have unlimited funds so it will have to be a budget prairie dog hunt. I will be hunting on public land for the pronghorn(cheap) :twocents::twocents: so I would like to keep the praire dog thing cheap also. So lets have it guys&gals help me plan the trip.
    THANKS,
    MATT

bassmatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2009
    Marshal County
    No set travel routes yet that will depend on how it all layes out if it can even be done the seasons might not overlap to allow it to happen. All things I need to get more info on. Would like to make contact within the next month or so with the "right" people. Also I might try to do an INGO out west hunt/trip, with these plans, but I must get the info on everything 1st.
    Matt

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom