• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    wheeler.png

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland...rs-from-home-there-will-be-no-autonomous-zone

Warning: Language and the usual leftist scumbaggery

[video=youtube;B3Kexm7w6t4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Kexm7w6t4[/video]

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Oh. NOW he wants it shut down. I hope Antifa tells the police to go to **** off ... and they do. Let Ted go sort it out himself.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This is the "time out" generation. There are a whole bunch of quasi adults in that video that really just need their a** beat and sent home to mommy...

Destruction of property, disorderly conduct, and I am certain a whole host of other potential charges.

The local LEOs need to be turned loose to do what their parents failed to do. Teach basic civility, respect for others and property, and maybe just maybe pound a little understanding of the Rule of Law into them.

If this is allowed to continue through a four year Kamala Harris administration we will be well on our way to Venezuela status by the end of it. I wonder if China will send over free Armored cars, and the Russians will send over "Advisors" to help out the Democratic Party (i.e. the Communist Party of America)?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Picturing Portland O looking like a city in the middle east after ISIS or one of the many other mid-east hater groups were forced out. A whole lot of burned out or blown up buildings.

"Lawful means" can be translated into full fire-fights with armed America haters opening up on legal police and police being able to return fire.

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Oregon should just cut it's losses and build a wall around portland. Give it a few months and go back in. I suspect they will be dead from overdoses or have killed each other by then.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Police said between September and November "at least 81 calls for service were placed for issues related to this property," according to data captured by the PPB.

In 3 months! Nothing but the finest people involved with this movement. :rolleyes:

And why did they lose their home? Because they took out a second mortgage to pay lawyers because they kept committing crimes, then they stopped paying the mortgage.

Now these protesters are breaking into and trashing the house they're supposedly "saving" for this family of criminals. Absolute degeneracy.

Top Bottom