• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who is the last man standing on Alone?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've thought allan had the best shot all along. The guy may be losing his wits a little, but I think he'll pull it together enough to win. That being said, I like both of em' so I won't be upset if Sam wins, he's earned it, as well.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Its interesting to me that bacon has tied with Sam. Bacon has showed some good survival principles, but he just can't gather the food like Alan. Bacon will likely get eaten by a predator before he beats out Sam. Just sayin'

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Alan here. Sam may have to get air lifted out, he wants that money for the baby. It looks like he burned off most of his reserve. His body is consuming itself, if the video portrayal of his diet is accurate.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Agreed. Sam has to be "running on empty" and Allen, along with a little better mental attitude I think is better nourished. The both deserve to win IMHO
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    You know, throughout this entire series, I wasn't really impressed.

I mean, yea, they are in the pacific northwest, which is horrible, but on naked & afraid, they dump you ass nekkid in the middle of nowhere for 21 days...

Most these guys lasted a week.

Either way, hope allen wins.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    For some reason I think Sam is too stubborn to tap out and Alan is close to saying, "screw it. I proved what I came to prove."

I'm going with the perceived underdog, in Sam. But I'm cool with either guy winning. I like them both.

Inabcentia

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Bloomington
    I think the most interesting thing about this program is that the participants don't have any idea how long they will be out there. It is totally dependent on when everyone else gives up. I always liked Allen to win it all.

Top Bottom