• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Hilarious???? ..... Absofrickinlutley!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ged4lz_Fw2Y&feature=related]YouTube - Arabs can ' t shoot + one European who shows.[/ame]

:cheers:

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Politically incorrect? They are shooting a .577 T-Rex, known to be one of, if not THE hardest recoiling rifle out there. Those vids have been all over the net for a long time. It is from a gun club in Dubai that specializes in big game rifles. There are PLENTY of vids of white people shooting the same guns there and having the exact same reaction.

The guy at the end is a German guy shooting a .700 Nitro and of all the vids they had on their site was about the only guy (Arab or Caucasian) to be able to handle it well. Probably due to the fact that he has had experience shooting those kinds of rifles. Notice the look of surprise on the faces of the ones falling/dropping the gun, they had no experience. It is basically like handing a 10 year old girl a 12 gauge loaded with 3" magnums and laughing when she falls on her ass.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Politically incorrect? They are shooting a .577 T-Rex, known to be one of, if not THE hardest recoiling rifle out there. Those vids have been all over the net for a long time. It is from a gun club in Dubai that specializes in big game rifles. There are PLENTY of vids of white people shooting the same guns there and having the exact same reaction.

The guy at the end is a German guy shooting a .700 Nitro and of all the vids they had on their site was about the only guy (Arab or Caucasian) to be able to handle it well. Probably due to the fact that he has had experience shooting those kinds of rifles. Notice the look of surprise on the faces of the ones falling/dropping the gun, they had no experience. It is basically like handing a 10 year old girl a 12 gauge loaded with 3" magnums and laughing when she falls on her ass.

Feel better?? :lmfao:
    :cheers:

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Yea tell me about it. After seeing the stupid-huge german doing it I feel a little more confident. Sent him rocking to his back foot. Did you see how huge that nitro was? I would have to sit to shoot it as it looks about 1/3 of my weight lol.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    This was the video I was referring to in the .50 cal thread. I didn't realize it was this long, I've only seen a shot version with a couple of the worst shooters. :)

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Because the first thing I do when a gun has too much recoil is completely let go of it with both hands and let it fly through the air.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    800px-Bullet_45acp_cartridge.jpg.JPG

LEFT: .700 Nitro Express bullet.
    CENTER: .45acp cartridge
    RIGHT: .700 Nitro Express casing.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here is what most of them were shooting.

.577 Tyrannosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note the fact that the size of the .577 is much less than that of the .700 Nitro at the end. The .577 makes over 10k FPE.

Here is a vid of someone who knows how to shoot one. Note the fact that he has obviously shot one before and takes time to get in a proper and good shooting stance that will absorb recoil.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=OAwg-FaINkc"]YouTube - Brian shooting .577[/ame]

Top Bottom