Not open for further replies.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Dad was a police officer and eventually worked his way up to detective in Traffic Homicide. He also worked suicides and other unusual deaths. Got tagged with the nickname "Hit and Run". He would get called out at all hours for fatal accidents. He took me on several, when I was in my early teens. He wanted to show me the 'harder side of life" so I would "toughen up" for adulthood. The scenes were grisly and I quickly learned gallows humor from his partners. It was a different world back then, and would never be allowed by today's departments. I am grateful for those hard lessons that prepared me for rough challenges later in my life.

Funny how years later, I am grateful for those experiences, but I would never put my daughters in the same situation.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    1330300956_GH.jpg

Let me cheer you up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It looks as if a producer was trying to break the tension and partly accomplished it. I hope that we pray that these kids can over come the PTS that they are sure to experience.

It took me a couple of days after my dad died for the full affect to hit me. I remember sitting holding my 2 yr old nephew (who my dad loved) explaining that grandpa had gone away and he wouldn't be back when both of us began to sob. It was a cleansing. Afterwards we were much better.

Pray for the kids, they've been through a time that will color the rest of their lives.

There I go again "feeling".

It would be good if they do feel that. I'm a bit more cynical, suspecting that self-interest can transcend the natural emotions. Seeing how some people behave at funerals, like there's somewhere they'd really rather be, and then shortly after, argue and foment animus about who should have gotten what in the will.

But I do think it's not reasonable to assume just from the photo that smiling faces mean they're not hurting. If you have some other evidence of behavior beyond that, well, that's another thing.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    To be fair, I strongly suspect he hits at least one or more degrees of intersectionality.

Another cite I frequent had a thread which pretty convincingly revealed this kid to be a 2015 graduate of a California high school and is registered with an actor’s guild. Play actors sponsored by CNN that I predict will not be exposed. This is the playbook the opposition uses. I fear we are either too naive or have too much of a sense of fair play to be successful in combatting the main stream media complex and the liberal agenda.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Another cite I frequent had a thread which pretty convincingly revealed this kid to be a 2015 graduate of a California high school and is registered with an actor’s guild. Play actors sponsored by CNN that I predict will not be exposed. This is the playbook the opposition uses. I fear we are either too naive or have too much of a sense of fair play to be successful in combatting the main stream media complex and the liberal agenda.

Truth exposed defeats shadows of lies. But anyway, who will expose these actors? Alex Jones?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield

The problem I have with the theory that he is a paid actor is that it suggest someone had foreknowledge of this tragedy in order to plant an actor. That suggests that the shooter was paid as well.

I don't think I want to go down that rabbit hole.

The more obvious explanation is that this kid is part of a growing phenomenon where everyone records every second of their life in order to have a better chance of being internet famous. Especially since it can pay pretty damn well.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

So convince me that this kid who has had his face plastered all over the media wasn't recognized and dimed out by anyone from the California HS he graduated from in 2015, nevermind the fact that Hogg has been attending the school since his freshman year. Are people seriously believing this nonsense about planted actors? Seriously? If people are willing to believe that, then they are willing to believe just about anything, as long as it justifies their worldview.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There is a movie called 'Wag the Dog.' Watch it and you will understand it's not so crackpot.

You're asking me to watch a cinematic work of fiction to support a theory that kid who has attended a HS from 9-12th grade and witnessed a school massacre, isn't actually what he seems, but a youthful actor inserted into that situation years in advance, complicit in the murder of multiple innocents, just so anti-gun legislation could be passed? Bro, that's crackpot. And I'll go on record in saying that anyone who actually believes that crap, is a mental case, whom I think, due to such delusional beliefs, is probably just as likely to commit similar act as what occurred in Florida.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom