Indy
    5wzfqdk.png

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    As many memberships as he has sold this week, they ought to put him on the board of directors.

They called me yesterday. I hate to say it, but I usually hang up. Theyre almost as bad as the gun grabbing leftists, they get an inch and they take a mile.

I stopped the the guy mid script and said I’d give a $100. He then offered to extend my NRA membership for $125. So I said let’s do it. Then he still tried to up sell me 3x.

But yeah, it’s stuff like this that gets people like me to give extra money.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It looks as if a producer was trying to break the tension and partly accomplished it. I hope that we pray that these kids can over come the PTS that they are sure to experience.

It took me a couple of days after my dad died for the full affect to hit me. I remember sitting holding my 2 yr old nephew (who my dad loved) explaining that grandpa had gone away and he wouldn't be back when both of us began to sob. It was a cleansing. Afterwards we were much better.

Pray for the kids, they've been through a time that will color the rest of their lives.

There I go again "feeling".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom