Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    jh6mgripgei01.png

Notice how the couch is a futon, so he can also sleep in there.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

A quick google reveals that TX law considers it a crime to tattoo anyone under 18, unless to cover a profanity, gang symbol, or drug reference.

I agree: Let nancy-boy/"girl" wrestle with the young men to whom s/he bears closer resemblence.

A physical male winning a wrestling title over a bunch of actual young women is like Hillary winning the Dem primary because she cheated Bernie out of doing so.

Scariest part is that Bernie probably would have won.

Blessings,
    Bill

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    A quick google reveals that TX law considers it a crime to tattoo anyone under 18, unless to cover a profanity, gang symbol, or drug reference.

I agree: Let nancy-boy/"girl" wrestle with the young men to whom s/he bears closer resemblence.

A physical male winning a wrestling title over a bunch of actual young women is like Hillary winning the Dem primary because she cheated Bernie out of doing so.

Scariest part is that Bernie probably would have won.

Blessings,
    Bill

"Mack" Beggs is 18. She (born female) is also supposedly undergoing treatment to become a male (testosterone) and had asked to wrestle in the other division.

Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys' division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.

While this would appear to protect the girls' division from boys competing as females, it doesn't protect them from girls who are on male hormones dominating. Shocked I tell you.

I don't support this, but, for once, it isn't a boy playing dressup to win a title against genetic females. Female sports are in trouble either way if this nonsense continues. Either the boys who can't cut it in the male divisions are going to come win or the girls who are taking male hormones are...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom