• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You can't keep it balanced. Left can't meme. For every 12 you post, maybe one is kinda funny. The pro-Trump funny ratio isn't perfect either. I'd estimate at most 2:1. As fast as they post 'em, you just can't keep up.

Nope, I can't keep up. And I'll point out that humor is subjective, and one cannot be the universal arbiter of what is "funny" based on their personal opinion; especially if their politics run contrary to the things they deem as "unfunny." Regardless, my memes regardless of how one views them, seem the more likely, despite lack in volume, to invite discussion.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Just my personal observation, but speaking in very general terms, the left meme’s mostly seem to be cartoony sketches that are way overblown charicatures of President Trump. Whereas a lot of right-wing memes seem to be real pictures with quotes from liberal politicians or facts about whatever issue the meme is addressing.

Like Kut’s last 12 posts for example. 12 out of 12 are outlandish cartoons of who the left thinks the President is and what they think his supporters are like. No facts. No real statements. Just overblown characterizations designed to make him look like as bad as possible. It’s almost like the left doesn’t have a whole lot of real ammunition to use against him, so they have to make up “funny” stuff about him.

Obviously I’m not saying the right doesn’t do that as well (that’s for you, Kut). I’m just saying, in my opinion, a lot of right meme’s are based on facts. A lot of left meme’s aren’t. That is all. Carry on.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just my personal observation, but speaking in very general terms, the left meme’s mostly seem to be cartoony sketches that are way overblown charicatures of President Trump. Whereas a lot of right-wing memes seem to be real pictures with quotes from liberal politicians or facts about whatever issue the meme is addressing.

Like Kut’s last 12 posts for example. 12 out of 12 are outlandish cartoons of who the left thinks the President is and what they think his supporters are like. No facts. No real statements. Just overblown characterizations designed to make him look like as bad as possible. It’s almost like the left doesn’t have a whole lot of real ammunition to use against him, so they have to make up “funny” stuff about him.

Obviously I’m not saying the right doesn’t do that as well (that’s for you, Kut). I’m just saying, in my opinion, a lot of right meme’s are based on facts. A lot of left meme’s aren’t. That is all. Carry on.

So you want more of this?
    346oolu.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope, I can't keep up. And I'll point out that humor is subjective, and one cannot be the universal arbiter of what is "funny" based on their personal opinion; especially if their politics run contrary to the things they deem as "unfunny." Regardless, my memes regardless of how one views them, seem the more likely, despite lack in volume, to invite discussion.

Yeah, but what makes it funny is the truthfulness behind the meme. And that's why not all the non-progressive memes are funny. There are some delusional people on the right too. But the progressives are in really big trouble now. They're all delusional idiots like Peter Fonda. That dude is flat out nuts. So the memes I find most funny are the ones that poke fun at that. The ones which portray Trump as some kind of superhero just don't have that ring of truth to them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Like I said, the ring of truth behind the meme is what makes it funny. And the most effective memes are the ones that poke fun at the real things progressives actually say that's crazy.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

You bring up a good point; which raises a question. Does the 1.2 gallon flush work as well for you as the old standard flush; or do you see yourself flushing twice for the same job?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You bring up a good point; which raises a question. Does the 1.2 gallon flush work as well for you as the old standard flush; or do you see yourself flushing twice for the same job?
    You buy an American Standard Toidie and hold the lever for as long as it takes.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Depends who is in the set of "everybody". I'd guess the old progressives who don't use social media and watch nothing but CNN/MSNBC don't know.

Yeah...A lot of that on Twitter yesterday....They were still posting it saying "OMG...Look what Trump is doing to these kids." and they would get taken to task by the uneducated, gun toting, Trump deplorables....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    346oolu.jpg

Yes PLEASE...Surely there is nothing wrong with loving the poorly educated right? That covers a wide swath of the world...College is very expensive and many folks of all races can't afford it....

You'll probably pay at least $57,000 to send your kid to college

by Katie Lobosco @KatieLobosco

I'm a College drop out...Proud of what I have accomplished in spite of my lack of education...At least he's honest...I've never seen a SINGLE Democrat or MSM Talking Head EVER refer to the African American or Hispanic Democrat voters as "unsophisticated" or "uneducated" yet I hear that term tossed around all of the time about white voters...I guess I should consider that part of my "privilege" that comes with my scrawny white legs (which are banned from being shown in a breech cloth on INGO...Curse you Kirk!!!!).

Democrats have been counting on the uneducated, some of them not even knowing a lick of English and with very little education for years and they act like they are the more "sophisticated" party...Democrats LOVE uneducated voters...As long as they are not white...They hate those white uneducated voters with a passion...Trump loves us rubes...God bless him for it.....

0629whitetrump01.jpg

[FONT=&amp]"I see the look in your eyes I know I'm simple and plain[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]A country boy can't survive too many ways in your game[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]So you can say what you will about your helping hand[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]I know I'll never be more than just your dumb white trash
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Life in a country ghetto
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Love touches us all yes we're black and we're white[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Out here in the cut still living side by side[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]So never mind what you've seen and just forget what you've heard[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Another ignorant redneck just some Hollywood words[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Life in a country ghetto
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]No I'm not tame[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]The only voice that speaks for me speaks from this clay[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Little boy you ain't never take a dime from the man[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Starve to death before you live by a government handout[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]They call us poverty[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Life in a country ghetto"

[/FONT]
    J J Grey, Mo Fro, Country Ghetto

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    346oolu.jpg

The full quote:
    "We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated."

Trump often says he "loves" the last item in a list; if the last in the list was "pick-up truck drivers" he would probably say he loves pick-up drivers. It's a part of his speech pattern as was President Obama's long pauses while he searched for the correct word.

I'll leave it to each person to decide if this was taken out of context.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana

This is spot on. I am very concerned about the repercussions of people believing the false, manufactured narratives that the media continues to push. Their lies and irresponsible whipping up of emotional frenzy about "the children" at the border has already resulted in death threats against the president's youngest son and children of other government officials and ICE agents. I am concerned that someone is going to get hurt. They are rabidly unhinged because they lost the 2016 presidential election. All they care about is power and getting rid of President Trump, and do not care who gets hurt in their pursuit of it or how much it damages this country and its institutions. A disgusting and very dangerous "cult."

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I remember when journalists were proud of being unbiased in their reporting of "who, what, when, where and why". I think real journalists would still be, but there just aren't very many real journalists at those networks. They only hire fake, very biased propaganda spreaders.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The full quote:
    "We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated."

Trump often says he "loves" the last item in a list; if the last in the list was "pick-up truck drivers" he would probably say he loves pick-up drivers. It's a part of his speech pattern as was President Obama's long pauses while he searched for the correct word.

I'll leave it to each person to decide if this was taken out of context.

Yeah. But the meme is still funny. One of the very few that are funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom