• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I listen to hours of podcasts a day. All from iTunes music store (sic).
    A big variety of stuff. World news podcasts, Doing Indy, Louisville events, NBCs meet the press, Autoline (daily, weekly, after hours), Motorweek, Autoblog, MacCast, Stephen Nolan, Stephen Fry, SpanishPod, Coffee Break Spanish, Showtime Spanish, Codys Cuentos (spanish), Russian language podcasts, Listened to a couple Irish language, John Spinosa house music mixes, what they play (video game info for parents), engadget, CarTech, BBC all things considered, Costa Rica podcast, Daily Breakfast (Catholic Priest daily), David Mitchell, Excess Baggage, Forgotten 80s, Howard Jones podcast, I Cringely, The McLaughlin Group, BBC newspod, NPR CarTalk, one minute Russian, Pods and Blogs, PriusCast, purdue podcast, Radio Prague, Scottish Life, Sunday Live BBC, Ulster Funny Stuff, 60 minutes, MacBreak Weekly, David Pogue, etc.....

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I save the NPR stuff for long runs on the weekends. Realxing, and I can get caught up on the world a little.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since retiring, I bought my own phone and have begun taking long walks with ole Waylon, the finest dog on the board. So, I have just now begun listening to podcasts. I have found a couple that I like, the Sean Ryan Show, Jack Carr. I listened to Gun Talk but it isn’t as good as the radio show was since it is now Tom’s son. Any other current suggestions?

And yes, I looked for an old thread to bring back to life. Some of the old friends were posters.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Since retiring, I bought my own phone and have begun taking long walks with ole Waylon, the finest dog on the board. So, I have just now begun listening to podcasts. I have found a couple that I like, the Sean Ryan Show, Jack Carr. I listened to Gun Talk but it isn’t as good as the radio show was since it is now Tom’s son. Any other current suggestions?

And yes, I looked for an old thread to bring back to life. Some of the old friends were posters.
    Guy’s show is about the only gun podcast I catch regularly.

Most of the ones I listen to are political—Steve Deace, Louder with Crowder are a couple of my favorites.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Guy’s show is about the only gun podcast I catch regularly.

Most of the ones I listen to are political—Steve Deace, Louder with Crowder are a couple of my favorites.
    Religious-wise, I like the stuff Apologia Studios puts out and Frank Turek—I don’t have enough faith to be an atheist is usually pretty timely.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Some Joe Rogan, some Tucker Carlson, some Peter Zeihan (the longer format stuff). Gun Guy of course.

I sort of burned out on BRCC, Field Craft Survival, Gun Funny podcast, Prepping 2.0, and Cleared Hot with Andy Stumph.

Some are video, but I rarely watch, just listen.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The only one I've been able to get into on a regular basis is Unsubscribe

They cover an odd mix of topics from guns, police shootings and military history to anime and video games to making dark jokes about the time you got diddled by your karate instructor and your dad blew his head off on camera and got away with it

I usually use Amazon music but they're also on YouTube

Language warning

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Who uses podcasts?
    What site(s) do you download from?
    What do you listen too?

Does anyone here workout to podcasts?
    Yes.

www.ancientfaith.com

Listen Daily
    The Path
    Saints of the Day

Listen while Driving to and From Work

Search the Scriptures
    Search the Scriptures Live
    Speaking the Truth in Love
    The Names of Jesus
    Transforming our Lives in Christ
    Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy
    A Lamp for Today
    Light Thru the Past
    Orthodixie (For the Humor)
    Paradise and Utopia

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Even with it being PBS based I still enjoy radiolab. Even with a liberal twist to many shows I still enjoy revisionist history. Occult symbolism and popular culture has been a staple for several years but has switched over to more of a pay for the good shows format

Top Bottom