• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    In Martinsville,we will be getting together this Saturday from 8-12 or so to buy,sell,trade firearms,ammo,pocketknives ect.We use a large room in the polebarn style building just south of the Hillview Hotel on US 37.One dollar at the door,ten dollars to set up a table or two.Free coffee and biscuits with gravy,as long as it lasts!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Don't know if I'll make it this time, but it's on my "to do" list! I get down that way more often on the summer and I know about where you're talking about. :)

FFJakeT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Have never heard of these before. Sounds brilliant! (in the old Guinness beer commercial voice haha) . are they only in martinsville or they rotate spots at all?

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Pocket Traders

Have never heard of these before. Sounds brilliant! (in the old Guinness beer commercial voice haha) . are they only in martinsville or they rotate spots at all?

We have these in Martinsville only, in a large room in a commercial building that I rent.Anyone is more than welcome to buy,sell,trade with us.This of course does not include felons! You do not have to rent a table to sell,we have many honest guys here in the county who trade at the flea markets in the summer,so we decided to try to do something in the winter.

Top Bottom