• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    And the classifieds rules have been in place for all 34 of those days (and longer).

Remember, infractions are our way of sending our uniform reminders to folks who violate one of 9 rules. As such, learn from it and move on.

I've moved on, only have like 3 weeks left on the infraction:D

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like we need to make an FAQ for the FAQ's.

Maybe we should have a poll to see which mod has handed out the most infractions. Though that would be like, how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop????? The world may never know....
    Well obviously this iPhone wont let me change to color to urple. Lol

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Sounds like we need to make an FAQ for the FAQ's.

Maybe we should have a poll to see which mod has handed out the most infractions. Though that would be like, how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop????? The world may never know....
    Well obviously this iPhone wont let me change to color to urple. Lol

my guess would be the one that hands out the most is the one that is on the most:dunno:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    WOW evans and nicks comments couldn't be more 180.:laugh:

I tend to write out long-winded "warm fuzzy" messages as to why they are receiving the infraction, and what they can do in the future to be more careful.

'blue has to hand out so many of them these days (classifieds) that he's resorted to simply copy-and-pasting the broken rule into the message box. I should probably do the same-- save me a BUNCH of writing time. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WOW evans and nicks comments couldn't be more 180.:laugh:

Just the ones they posted. The responses to an infraction are almost uniformly 50/50 (polite versus completely irrational) and it doesn't seem to matter who handed out the infraction or how nicely it's worded.

my guess would be the one that hands out the most is the one that is on the most:dunno:

Nope. Not even close. :D

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    And probably should have been infracted by Scutter for less than nice pm's about not being able to do anything about somebody who blatantly falsely advertised an item.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I got infacted for violating NordicHeathens personal space :rockwoot::welcome: .

If you guys are going to be proud of your infractions, please at least be honest about why you received them, and not why you think you received them. Its difficult enough with everyone's conspiracy theories concerning the Mods-- we don't need people thinking we issue infractions for "violating personal space" or whatever.

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    If you guys are going to be proud of your infractions, please at least be honest about why you received them, and not why you think you received them. Its difficult enough with everyone's conspiracy theories concerning the Mods-- we don't need people thinking we issue infractions for "violating personal space" or whatever.

Sorry, the mod that infracted me wouldn't respond to my PM.

Top Bottom