• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Here are my last few. Not NEARLY as interesting. ;)

Cool - just thought it'd be funny. No worries. :)

Thanks again for mod'ing.

Couldn't resist. You know it was funny. :D

Yeah, yeah.....noted...yer yard, yer toys....Personaly....If I was on here ta buy,and/or sell stuff....I'da done it with first post,ya think?...Have'n ta have 50 post's 'fore you can put word out to buy somethin' from another member is kind'a BS, but....like I said....yer sandbox....yer toys........:dunno:

I am sorry, I do remember seeing that rule. I forgot. It wont happen again.

Sorry about that totally spaced it out! I'll be sure to remember this!

Understood. It was late, and apparently I was in a spunky mood and felt like being a jerk. [removed details] None the less, I get it, I screwed up. I apologize and it wont happen again.

I do appreciate this site and its overall value and do not want to lose my privileges here.

Well I apologize.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I got my infraction,as a noob when I told Colt556 that he's tempting me with his 4 COLT 1911, I PM the MOD, & he didn't care for anything I had to say, I was new & he was happy to show me he had disciplinary "POWER"

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I got my infraction,as a noob when I told Colt556 that he's tempting me with his 4 COLT 1911, I PM the MOD, & he didn't care for anything I had to say, I was new & he was happy to show me he had disciplinary "POWER"

Yep, you got us. We've got nothing better to do than to throw our weight around. We're all petty, power-mad little tyrants. It's clearly OUR fault whenever someone breaks the rules. :rolleyes:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Yep, you got us. We've got nothing better to do than to throw our weight around. We're all petty, power-mad little tyrants. It's clearly OUR fault whenever someone breaks the rules. :rolleyes:

I have interest in Colt556 4 1911 with matching serial numbers, I didn't know :dunno:at the time, that I had to say "PM SENT" & send him a PM. I've learned not to post any questions on the for sale section;)

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    IMHO, once the infraction PM is sent with the corresponding rule posted, any response other than an apology should result in an account lock or ban.

If folks are too stupid to understand the rules, I don't want them here any way.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I have interest in Colt556 4 1911 with matching serial numbers, I didn't know :dunno:at the time, that I had to say "PM SENT" & send him a PM. I've learned not to post any questions on the for sale section;)

Questions related to the sale are perfectly acceptable.

What you said . . .

Colt556, Q U I T TEMPTING ME:tantrum:

. . . does not indicate serious interest.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I've only been an INGO member for 34 days:popcorn:

And the classifieds rules have been in place for all 34 of those days (and longer).

Remember, infractions are our way of sending our uniform reminders to folks who violate one of 9 rules. As such, learn from it and move on.

Top Bottom