• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Richwon, try ZX Guns in Goshen. They'll be at the Fort Wayne gun show this weekend. I bought 5 last weekend at Shipshewana for $25 ea. I know that was about $10 too high. But, I got a few more. They had half a case left Sat. afternoon. Probably out of them but it wouldn't hurt to check. Checked other dealers there, and they all wanted $50 ea. They usually set up a table across from their gun tables with ammo and accessories.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just wait until your local gun shops get them in stock. They will be higher than before, but more reasonable likely than gunbroker and the auction sites.

Also, keep combing the internet, many reputable places seem to be getting inventory back in from time to time.

Good luck...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What can I expect to pay for pmags now if I can find them? Thanks

You may have better luck finding TROY Battlemags and Lancer L5 mags. Many consider the Lancer L5 to be the best magazines ever designed, many also consider the Troy Battlemag to be better than the Magpul Pmags. Neither are as well known as Pmag, which makes them easier to find.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'd say you are better off trying to build your own. Lets see, you will need a stick of gum, a pencil sharpener, a bobby pin....

I agree. I design injection molds. Let's just say, now that the boss has turned full out gun nut, it's being seriously considered:D

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    I agree. I design injection molds. Let's just say, now that the boss has turned full out gun nut, it's being seriously considered:D

well then... sounds like we'll need updates as to when the boss decides to crank some out. Looks like Brownells has stopped the backorders on pmags.

davebradley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    Prices around martinsville have been $25-40 depending on mag type. Its funny, I bought a bunch of 30 round mags for $6 at last guns how. Now I could sell for big money, but I have no desire to. I'd rather keep them.

RGR12

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    If your not in a hurry to buy, them wait. Once the suppliers catch up on the onslaught prices will drop back to their original prices.

Top Bottom