• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    I posted a link the other day for PMags at AIM Surplus for $12.95 with a limit of 5 per person. Well, now Cheaper Than Dirt has some in stock with no per person limit. At the Cheaper Than Dirt price of $99.97 each :nuts: You can call it a free market if you like, but I call it gouging at its worst. If you are still interested, here is the link. Magpul PMAG 30 Polymer 30 Round AR-15 Magazine 5.56 NATO, Black
    I will never buy from CTD. I only know about this "deal" because https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCheaperThanDirt posted it on their Facebook page.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    "Slightly Cheaper Than A New Ferrari" is the worst price gouger of all it seems. They had a decent deal on 223 ammo earlier I got in on (1k for about 450 shipped) and they cancelled all the orders due to a "pricing error"

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Cheaper-Than-Dirt did the same price gouging in 2008 and 2009.

Why people buy from these people simply baffles me. I will never support them and consider them to be among the worst of the worst suppliers in the gun/ammo/accessory trade. Also in the bottom of the pile is Sportsman's Warehouse.

Regnar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Knox
    Order two, their small.
    I agree, they are free to jack up their prices.
    And I am free to buy elsewhere.

dominicandemon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Is not "gouging", but wow, expensive.

I got some PMAGS from AIM on Sunday, I was at the airport for business while the rest of you were watching the game. :), saw the email, jumped on the website and ordered.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    johnny-cash-middle-finger-450x399.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I just got the February catalog from CTD. They have ammo listed but no prices, also magazines are listed with no prices. Maybe I can just send the catalog back to them.

jon159753

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Avon, IN
    Not hardly... There is still several places that are selling for we'll under 30$ if they get in stock. If what you are saying is true everyone would be selling for 99$.. Is this not correct?
    The people selling for under $30 want to keep our business once the crazy dies down. If people are willing to pay $100 then they can charge it. Notice they are still in stock and its been hours (at 30 gone in minutes)

Scotts 0.75 cu ft top soil-$1.98 at lowes
    So it is www.cheaperthan38cuftdirt.com

ATD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    The people selling for under $30 want to keep our business once the crazy dies down. If people are willing to pay $100 then they can charge it. Notice they are still in stock and its been hours (at 30 gone in minutes)

Scotts 0.75 cu ft top soil-$1.98 at lowes
    So it is www.cheaperthan38cuftdirt.com

Exactly...I was just stating buyers effect the price. But by no means do they set it...

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    When this is all said and done I will probably only order from Brownells and Midway USA if they sell the item I need. They have not raised prices at all and have fair prices on shipping.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I will never buy anything from CTD again. Their prices skyrocket every time there is a "crisis" and they aren't really that cheap during normal times either. :twocents:

Top Bottom