• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • basswizard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Indy West
    New Kahr PM9 and looking for quality pocket holster. I have been considering DM Bullard's pocket/wallet combo. Mostly because the the wallet would seem to conceal better but have reservations about the bulk that might be associated with the extra layer of leather. Another feature that is attractive to me is the muzzle end appears to be pinched shut if not sewn shut. Seems like less pocket lint would end up in the barrel. The "Ultimate Unprintable" ambidextrous executive pocket holster available through Kahr is attractive but the muzzle end appears wide open. Does anyone have either or experience with pocket carry they could share?

I purchased an IWB from Stoner Holsters at the Indy 1500 but am looking for a quality tuckable. No preconceived ideas about tuckables other than comfort would seem to be a must for all day carry.

Any ideas for a newbie to CC?

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Take a look at Raven concealment systems. Their Kydex holsters are excellent and not too bulky. I carry my Glock 23 in one and like it pretty well. If you run a search for them on this site, you will find a thread with pictures of some.

Top Bottom