• ...and so much more!
  • fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    Weapons, ammo, pants seized at Burress' NJ home - Yahoo! News

"A 9-mm handgun, a rifle and ammunition, including a clip for a .45 gun, were taken from Burress' home in Totowa by authorities executing a search warrant Tuesday evening, police said."

WOW! He must have been planning to take over the world!

If that's a small cache of weapons that some of the collections I've seen on this site would be a full blown arsenal!

I love the liberal media!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Weapons, ammo, pants seized at Burress' NJ home - Yahoo! News

"A 9-mm handgun, a rifle and ammunition, including a clip for a .45 gun, were taken from Burress' home in Totowa by authorities executing a search warrant Tuesday evening, police said."

WOW! He must have been planning to take over the world!

If that's a small cache of weapons that some of the collections I've seen on this site would be a full blown arsenal!

I love the liberal media!

Unbelievable that anyone would actually posses that many weapons. I'm so glad that the authorities are looking out for us :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    let him go. if he played for a team in a non communist state, he would have just been a moron who accidentally shot himself. btw, i hate burress, but this is ridiculous.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Clearly he was planning an all-out assault on his entire body, but saw one leg flinch and had to take it out posthaste.:laugh:

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    I think some collections on here would qualify for "armed compound" status, lol. Seriously though, I can't even read about him anymore because it's beyond ludicrous that he is charged with any crime.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I think some collections on here would qualify for "armed compound" status, lol. Seriously though, I can't even read about him anymore because it's beyond ludicrous that he is charged with any crime.

I dunno. I think some collections here qualify as "small nation."

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You guys are assuming that the reporter's had even a vague notion of what they were writing about. It could've been a 45 magazine for a 1911 or it could be almost anything, it could've been 45 magazines for his 9mm.
    The main thing to remember here is that the idiot brought it upon himself by carrying a 9mm without any kind of holster in sweat pants.:rolleyes:

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    You guys are assuming that the reporter's had even a vague notion of what they were writing about. It could've been a 45 magazine for a 1911 or it could be almost anything, it could've been 45 magazines for his 9mm.
    The main thing to remember here is that the idiot brought it upon himself by carrying a 9mm without any kind of holster in sweat pants.:rolleyes:

It's not that we're not aware of the reporter's likely ignorance. We're making fun of the reporter's likely ignorance.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I have a 625 that uses a clip. But that's beside the point. The point here is that he was in possession of PANTS! PANTS! I'm willing to bet that a thorough search of the premises could also turn up UNDERPANTS!!! OH NO!!!

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    What you have is the media setting the language up for the future. That way, when the authorities confiscate a regular Joe who's got 4 or 5 firearms, it'll be a "cache" or "horde". God forbid they go after a collector or as in my case, accumulator. A few thousand rounds, 20-40 firearms, oh boy!

My whole problem with the Plaxico story is that the media and NYC are treating guns as crimes. Simply having the audacity to possess a firearm makes one a criminal. They could give a rat's ass that he actually discharged it.

RH822-A

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Pleasant Lake, Steuben County
    I suppose it could be a half-moon clip for something chambered in .45 Long Colt.

45 LC is a rimmed cartridge and does not use half or full moon clips. The .45ACP however does. There are revolvers chambered for .45ACP that require the use of clips. So it is very possible that he really did have some "clips" for a 45.

RH

Top Bottom