• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Had a great experience at PSS knew what i wanted when i entered the store and was out the door in 20 min. with anew G36. Thanks for the kind and QUICK service. I'll be back

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think they get enough free advertising around here as it is
    I know. I love Bob's store and that's where I buy most of my stuff. But I have to be careful about talking about it. For example, I was standing next to the 21st Century booth in October at the 1500, loudly talking to Fenway about how great Bob's prices were. Britton provided space, at his expense, for Fenway to set up with INGO gear, and I'm standing there talking about PSS. What a dope! Fenway just quietly said something about supporting our advertisers, only not even that strongly.

Since then, I've tried to muffle myself a bit, because I really felt bad about what I had done.

Truth is, I'd be all over 21st Century if I lived closer. As it is, Bob is within a stone's throw of me. Anyway, that's what I meant. I wish Bob would just sign up. I know some of the guys there are INGOers, but I don't even know who they are. I know who the Bradis guys are, and Britton's guys, but that's about it.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    On Sat I stopped in to buy a scope for my 10/22 They didn't have what I wanted but found something that would work and possibly get moved to a different gun in the future.

They were busy but explained everything I need to know and then some.

Great place.

At checkout I noticed the plus tax amount was under the orig price. I asked about it and Rex called me by name and said that he knows I will be back to get something else eventually.:D

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Yeah they rock... but you haven't experienced anything until you go in there and Bob is singing! Bob and Deb are great people period.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    If we could only get them to become an INGO advertiser, the world would be perfect.

went in there today , wearing a INGO hat , told them about another shop not too far from them , and not the one in Avon either , that was $3 more per box on ammo for the same stuff, and this other shop is known for "deals" , they were also about $75 higher on all Glocks , the guy behind the counter @PSS , not Bob or Rex , said and his exact words were
    "you're on INGO call them out for their high prices"
    So they are well aware of INGO .

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Stopped in today for a set of hogues for my 1911. Spent an hour in there BSing with the guys and got to hear bob sing for a bit :) always a pleasant trip to PSS

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    They do seem to be a bit higher on prices, only been in there 3-4 times, just don't feel welcome or comfortable there.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've been trading with Bob since he managed the paint store and sold guns out of his apartment many moons ago. He's a good guy and extremely honest. Has some great stories to tell too. All of them about me are lies though.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I bought my first gun from PSS in store, and the next was at a show. Great guys always answered my questions and had decent prices (they tossed in carry ammo and extra mag with my in store buy...). I've taken several of my friends there to get their first firearms as well.

Top Bottom