• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    The range I shoot at is open from dawn to dusk, and sometimes I push that envelope in order to get a little NVD time; I always shoot suppressed when I come a little early/leave a little late and no one has complained, but I always feel a little sketchy afterwards. That the local LEO's have night training there helps a little, but still...

Does anyone regularly train with their night vision? Does anyone have a place to shoot who wants to test out some night vision goodies?

Is an INGO event an possibility? I know there are other people in a similar situation.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I'm no help, but it does seem odd that all ranges are dusk till dawn. If it were me, I'd find a friend/family member who wouldn't mind me coming out to there land in the country one night.

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Hello, This is Don B - I'm the owner of ProTEQ Firearms Academy (west central Indiana).

Under prearranged conditions, we have, and could allow night shooting to occur at ProTEQ.

Contact me through email for further details if you wish to discuss it.

www.proteq.us

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Is an INGO event an possibility? I know there are other people in a similar situation.

If an event was put together I would be interested. I too have been looking for a place to shoot. Until I can find one, I'm stuck wandering around my inlaws property without permission to shoot anything.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    If an event was put together I would be interested. I too have been looking for a place to shoot. Until I can find one, I'm stuck wandering around my inlaws property without permission to shoot anything.

What's that mean? Your inlaws have a place where you could shoot but they won't let you?

We occasionally are out shooting until sunset and just keep going, but if we planned a night shoot I'd probably alert the neighbors first, just because that's about the only time it would be surprising to hear shooting around here.

I still have to decide on my night sights/light/ or whatever I am going to equip my XDm and XDs with.

But then I'll get greedy and want to know how to shoot my 0.22 rifle in the dark as well.......

Top Bottom