• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JT Meeks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Does anyone have any experience with PJ holsters? I am looking for a good kydex IWB for EMP 9mm. I have heard good things and was just curious if anyone out there had any advice....

Terry A

Marksman
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    NWI
    I have one for a Kahr 9mm inside waist band, I have to feel back there sometimes to make sure I have it. I recommended this holster to a friend of mine that has a XDs .45 he just got and he says it is the best he has ever carried with. You cant go wrong with one if you aren't happy with it you can get a refund, and they are warranteed for life for any defects or brakeing, they are very well made and a perfect fit, easy to put a gun in or take out. Buy one you will be happy with the purchase.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I had one for my Kahr CW9 (sold the CW9). I'd recommend PJ - the lead time has stretched out a bit since I got my holster but it's well worth the wait. I had the clip on IWB.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    140   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    They are great holsters. :thumbsup:
    When I ordered another one, 3 weeks ago, I was told the lead time is now 8-10 weeks.

CMB69

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Indy
    Thought I would add my input. My EDC is a S&W 3914, purchased new in 1990 and carried almost every day since. Finally found someone who would make a Kydex holster for it. Received it about a month ago and it is everything I hoped for. IWB, Appendix, straight/no cant. I highly recommend PJ's holsters.

Top Bottom