• K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Only in Carmel. :):

photo051010001.jpg

But I must say, If you have to drive for a living, why not drive something worth driving in all day? And they have great pizza too.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    I liked my driver's accessory today. .45 on his hip. Of course it was a local place, not a large chain. of course a local place that doesn't make as much money would be the ones sane enought to allow them to carry.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    SMH...Thats crazy...

How they heck is making him work for gas money teaching him any lessons if hes driving a car that.....hell nevermind. Self explanatory.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I know it's fun to jump at the judgmental conclusion, but this could just as easily be the owners of the establishment who is also covering deliveries.... :rolleyes:
    (Actually, I'm surprised I said that, because I am no fan of the Northside, and many of its inhabitants I have encountered...:):)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Long time ago I did pizza delivery in Avon in a Cherry Red Camaro and my regulars always knew I was coming cause they could hear me. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    maybe its a second job:dunno: sometimes if ya want toys ya gotta work extra hard for em.
    I remember years ago my older sister got a loan for a car she couldnt afford on her full time job's income so she took a job as a delivery person to make the payments. she worked hard an got the car paid off early.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It could be the owners car and he uses the sign for advertisement. If he does that, then he can write the car payments off on his taxes. He may even let his drivers use it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I missed an opportunity to get a good pic of a pizza delivery in New Haven a while back. A compact car with a big-name pizza delivery sign on the roof, towing a 14-foot "john boat". At a quick glance it looked like he made deliveries on the water!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I missed an opportunity to get a good pic of a pizza delivery in New Haven a while back. A compact car with a big-name pizza delivery sign on the roof, towing a 14-foot "john boat". At a quick glance it looked like he made deliveries on the water!

One of my neighbors works pizza delivery. Keeps the big name sign on top of his jeep 24/7 practically. Seen him pulling a boat, trailer, doing all kinda stuff. Maybe that guy in New Haven does the same thing?

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I know it's fun to jump at the judgmental conclusion, but this could just as easily be the owners of the establishment who is also covering deliveries.... :rolleyes:
    (Actually, I'm surprised I said that, because I am no fan of the Northside, and many of its inhabitants I have encountered...:):)

The owner of a few of the Marco's chains will do some deliveries in his Lincoln from time to time!!

I love how INGO is always talking about using logic instead of emotion but something like thie pops up and logic goes out the window!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I love how INGO is always talking about using logic instead of emotion but something like thie pops up and logic goes out the window!

My friend, you have entered the realm of the INGO breakroom. WE DONT NEED NO STINKING STINKY LOGIC UP IN HEER! :):

Carry on. :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom