• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Does any INGUNner have a good preventive technique?

Seems like that good old Marine Corps Hymn needs to be applied over there on the other end of the dark continent. The world could benefit from a few Predators and Raptors, in addition to Seal Snipers. If it were YOUR ship going through that zone, what would you have on board as a back-up plan, besides just outrunning the motor-skiffs? (I'll post mine a bit later) Pat

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    my trusty inglourious basterd, and my 5.56 match ar15, and the 91/30 (1 good shot with the 54R to their little outboard will leave them dead in the water)

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Too bad its a joke. This was posted several months ago. Although I wonder what the legality might be? I mean as long as you were in international waters you would be within the law to defend your ship right???:dunno: :ar15:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    awesomesause......i love that word............sounds like a good cruise to me.......there better be bacon.

Oh I'm sure there'd be bacon! How can you have that many guns and gun loving people without bacon somewhere nearby? :dunno:

If it were real I'd love to go on a cruise like that. Although I don't think I could afford it anytime soon.

btw IBTL

Top Bottom