• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    If it wasnt so sad, it would be funny... I see it as a kid and his dad spending time together sharing a common hobby... Thats probably frowned upon for some reason too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :runaway:

7a3u2uzu.jpg

corronade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo
    This is where people need to but out.
    Why caint a father show a picture of a father and son having a good time and showing pride in their second ammendment rights.
    This is where P.C. is getting out of hand and needs to be put in check.
    Its like disciplining your kids. if you dont they will have no respect for the law or the consequences of their actions. People are not GOOD by nature they must be taught it is in our nature to push the limits we need rules to govern people.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    If the little guy was sitting on the knee of one of two women posing as mom and dad explaining why he needs a sex change, not an eyebrow would be lifted. Ah but the evil gun damages emotions and causes youth to kill kill kill.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    +1 to the kid for having his finger OFF the trigger in the picture. That was the first thing I noticed.

Agree. Nice gun safety. Even has glasses on.

Too bad the guy didn't get a pic of the child services 'professional' who refused to show her credentials.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Good for the father having enough smarts to tell the police and CPS Nazi to pack sand. CPS is a joke and I hate the way they feel as though they always know what's best for the children. Glad I don't live there.:noway:

Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    Way to go dad! My daughter shoots also, she's 12. Although I don't post pics with her holding her rifle, I don't see a problem with those that do.
    Someone really overstepped their bounds trying to gain access to dad's safe. Good to see dad remained calm and acted professionally. The officers acted professional also.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I hope the person who reported him never watches Duck Dynasty. They'd have a heart attack.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Plus 1 to the kid and the dad. Aaand a big ol ZERO to the cp chick who credentials prolly arent worth the toilet paper their printed on.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    They would crap themselves if they saw the pics of my 10 yr old grand daughter with my FA Mac 10 & suppressor. Good for dad. Now that I think about it. They would probably be scared seeing my 75 yr old dad with it as well. He did look like this when he shot it. :ar15::D :ar15::D :ar15::D

Top Bottom