• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    A few shots of me, family, and friends from the past two months at the Martinsville Conservation Club:

My son loves my Handi-Rifle in .44 Magnum. He hit 4 soda cans in a row at about 13 yards when this picture was taken.

29nhw5c.jpg

Those paper plates are a long ways away for him, but he's giving it his best shot:

b5p0xv.jpg

Future law-abiding gun owner enjoying himself at the range:

1zeh5xu.jpg

My mother, age 54, shooting a gun for the first time (Ruger Mark I). She was a fantastic shot and had a lot of fun:

29lfjhl.jpg

Finally, a lousy cell-phone picture of my son, a friend, and friend's son at the back range.

23w4d2h.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Love the pics - the one where your son is smiling is priceless. But :yesway: :yesway: to your Mom for shooting for the first time!! That's excellent!
    Nothing wrong with starting to shoot at 54. Good for her! I think that is great!

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Nice job man, I love taking my son shooting and watching him get so excited when he actually hits his target on mark because of marksmanship and safety.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    not what the media shows

Thank you for showing responsible, wholesome family fun with guns.:rockwoot: This is NOT what the mainstream media portrays.:rolleyes:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Looks like you've got a great family!

I agree with the above posters, it's nice to see positive family photos vs. how the media portrays gun owners.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Looks like a great day at the range. Is that a bullet-proof vest on the kid in the red shirt?

You are correct, sir! That's a youth vest, complete with trauma plate :) His dad is former LEO/SWAT and got ahold of it somehow through his connections. That's also a 10/22 with an underfolding stock on the table. I was shooting my Marlin 60, but played with that stock a bit -- pretty cool.

Looks like you've got a great family!

I agree with the above posters, it's nice to see positive family photos vs. how the media portrays gun owners.

Thank you for showing responsible, wholesome family fun with guns.:rockwoot: This is NOT what the mainstream media portrays.:rolleyes:

Doing my part!

Looks like you are an excellent father...and son! keep it up.

Wish I could take the credit for it, but the credit goes to God's grace and my parents' good instruction. I'd be an irresponsible, lazy bum without their instruction and discipline!

Top Bottom