Picked up a Spikes lower for the wife today.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    My wife has had an upper for a while now, and I have been lax in looking for a lower. While in the LGS yesterday I saw that he had a Spikes Tactical complete lower. I asked him to hold it for me so I could come back with cash. He actually did. Probably not the best deal in the world at $300.00, but we are happy with it and didn't have to go through any rigamorole to get it.

I know someone will ask, but I am not sure exactly what model it is. It has a standard M4 stock with red outlined safety features and a spider on the magwell.

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I hope any new "regulations" don't end up making your purchase all for not. But in any event, enjoy it while you can.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    My wife has had an upper for a while now, and I have been lax in looking for a lower. While in the LGS yesterday I saw that he had a Spikes Tactical complete lower. I asked him to hold it for me so I could come back with cash. He actually did. Probably not the best deal in the world at $300.00, but we are happy with it and didn't have to go through any rigamorole to get it.

I know someone will ask, but I am not sure exactly what model it is. It has a standard M4 stock with red outlined safety features and a spider on the magwell.

Double market price (a week ago). But if I was in the same place with the cash and a lonesome upper, I probably would've done the same thing.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Not a bad buy at all for a complete lower. You did good, hope your Wife enjoys it. I tried using the " Bought it for you Honey" but it only works for me with Diamonds or clothes :D

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Sounds like the spider (fire/safe) lower, standard kit, m4 stock, color fill. While that price is not necessarily awesome, considering how hard Spike's lowers are to get right now, that is not a bad price. The MSRP is just over $290, and they are pretty hard to track down - so I think you did good.

I hope you thanked him for holding onto it for you - people are looking for those everywhere

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Correct. I checked Spikes website and the one that looks most like it was listed at $290.00.

Notice that 8-12 month back order....

Seriously, it is a real pain to get them in from distributors at the moment...

I was hoping to see alot more after Christmas, but it seems that with the current panic buying that they will be overpriced and spoken for.

Top Bottom