• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fnl388w

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Gary
    Just picked up a classic... 1977 Stainless (INOX) Beretta 92. Has original wood grips and mag ejector at bottom of grip (see pics). Wasn't too sure if a 30 year old gun would shoot straight, but it is accurate (more so than me!) Why have I not bought one of these before? BTW, i have fallen in love with the bottom mag ejector button. I was wary at first, but i think it is more functional. Now off to the range... again! :ar15:

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Interesting, need pics, not sure what you've got. Could it be an old 92S, were they even heel mag release?, sure it's not some type of nickel or hard chrome? Do you have an older Brigadier model maybe?

fnl388w

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Gary
    Based on the information provided on the link, it is a 92. It has the frame mounted safety. I thought that I read somewhere that INOX is an abbreviation for stainless in Europe. It has INOX stamped on the barrel. How do I post pics??

Wyzer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Hendricks County
    The best way to post pix is to use a service, such as TinyPic or PhotoBucket. There are many other sites that will host your images. I prefer to use TinyPic myself, as it gives you so many options and it is very easy to use.

Then, when you are in the client for creating the "Quick Reply" or "Reply to Thread", you will see a small icon of a planet with a infinity sign on it", this is the "Link" option. To use this, create a description such as "My New Gun Image 1", then highlight it, and click the "Link" button. That opens the ability to paste in the link from the hosting site, and when someone "clicks" on the "My New Gun Image 1", they will be shown the image on the hosting site.

Sorry I did not have time to generate a step by step to image posting with images, yet I hope this helps.
    :

Top Bottom