• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I know some people were talking about Photoshop... and I thought... Lets start a Photoshop Thread!! Here is some of my work.

NicksSigReal.jpg

This is a signature that I made for my Uniform after I had got back from Iraq. I have a cleaner one done up... I just haven't hosted it.

Got any Photoshop skills? Post your work!!

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I mostly used photoshop in school for printshop, used it to make crappy lo res images into nice high res images. then I would make a layout in indesign (stripping made easy) place everything where it needed to be then go directly to plate. my school has some really nice equipment for offset printing.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I practically *live* in Photoshop and Illustrator...

The Subie photos are great... when I first bought mine, I immediately decided it needed to be something other than the champagne-silver it came in:
    Photography by Pami: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS

That's a really great example of me being impatient with Photoshop though.. :P

I have a whole section on my website dedicated to playing with the various filters in Photoshop:
    Photography by Pami :: 98 - Photoshop Fun - Thumbnail View

But this one is my pride and joy... this is a montage I did of my dad's family as a Christmas present for everyone a few years ago. There's only about 15 different people in this image. It's a collection of us all growing up. The lady in pink with the baby is my Grandma, holding my sister's son when he was first born. The photo of the woman in the upper left corner is also my Grandma, when she was about my age. :)
    fammontage.jpg

Top Bottom