• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Legal or not, that thing is one of natures finest predators and I have three small children that play in my yard along with many other small neighbor kids. I'd be really worried if it had been sighted at or near my residence.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Legal or not, that thing is one of natures finest predators and I have three small children that play in my yard along with many other small neighbor kids. I'd be really worried if it had been sighted at or near my residence.

I feel the same way. I have 4 small children that play outside. I live just a few minutes from clark state forestry which is extreme southern indiana but I often wonder if they are in this area also

UNCLE HARLEY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    Kendallville
    I saw a similar one a couple years ago, just north of Kendallville, when the "sightings" were 1st starting to come out. Didn't want to be labeled the neighborhood "looney" so I didn't report it. Since then my hunting partner says a buddy of his has a pic of one on a trail cam just north of Corruna.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    This picture was presented to our resident CO at my website. He checked with the appropriate folks at the DNR. They said it was a large house cat.

what is it | HUNTING INDIANA

LOL, if they want THAT cat in their house, more power to them. You can easily tell it's size by referencing the tree limbs that are on the same plane and come to a conclusion that its taller than 10"

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    A family out by my parents (between busco and huntertown) have security camera footage of one of them as well as paw prints.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    This picture was presented to our resident CO at my website. He checked with the appropriate folks at the DNR. They said it was a large house cat.

what is it | HUNTING INDIANA

Did the CO use a business card with a "go-no go" kitty graphic on it (like at least one did for legal cartridge length) ?

Probably more of a fold-out than business card, for the kitty...........but..............

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Looks like a feral cat to me. :dunno: Article said they had more than one picture so maybe more would help. Tough to really tell with out seeing how far away it is in correlation to the pine tree.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just looking at the mower tracks I'd guess it's a 2 or so ft long. I think the size is misleading because of the camera angle. When I was a kid we had a big old tom cat that looked like that at a distance. Made you swear he was part mountain lion.

Top Bottom