• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    I have a certificate to attend an Appleseed that I am going to give away.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a photo contest to see who gets the certificate. So I've been trying to figure out how to do it on Facebook (cripes I hate Facebook) and I think I've finally done it.

Here is the link to the contest: The Train To Be Safe Free Appleseed Photo Contest.

All you need to do is upload a photo (max size: 1,000kB/1 Mb) of you and/or your child(ren) under the age of 18 during a day at the shooting range. At the end of the voting period the photo with the most votes will win the certificate. I will contact the winner via email to arrange getting the certificate to them.

I have to approve the photo before it will post, so please be patient.

This is my first foray into using Facebook (cripes I hate Facebook) for this, so please be patient if things are a little bumpy.

Please email me at chris@TrainToBeSafe.com with any question or concerns you may have BEFORE you participate.

Good luck!!

Sincerely,

Chris

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yep, they have to be your children. The point of the contest is to get a father or mother to take their kids to an Appleseed.

Yeah, but my kids are ugly and won't win any contests and I really want to go to Appleseed. Can't the point be for a godfather or godmother to take kids to an Appleseed?

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Yeah, but my kids are ugly and won't win any contests and I really want to go to Appleseed. Can't the point be for a godfather or godmother to take kids to an Appleseed?

:)::)::):

Well, I guess if you have the permission of the parents to use the photo and to take the kids to an Appleseed, you are free to post the photo.

Good luck!!

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Since my kids are 27-31 years old how about a Grand Daughter?

Sure. I think that is fine.

I guess as long as you have permission from the parents to post photos and take the child(ren) to an Appleseed, then parent, grandparents, Godparents, uncles/aunts, siblings, anyone can post photos and vote.

Top Bottom