• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    This family, from everything that I have read and seen, is a truly great family. Awesome values, morals, and sense of family. I love to see on facebook all the anti gun liberals that watch this show and absolutely love it. I guess its just kind of odd to me that they can love the show, love the family, but hate a lot of things the family is about?

B6240

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    South Central IN
    Great video! It is a great show my family watches it every week. It is so nice to see a show on TV that teaches family values and does it in a very entertaining way. I think it is great at the end of every show they are around the table saying grace.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    This family, from everything that I have read and seen, is a truly great family. Awesome values, morals, and sense of family. I love to see on facebook all the anti gun liberals that watch this show and absolutely love it. I guess its just kind of odd to me that they can love the show, love the family, but hate a lot of things the family is about?

Duck Dynasty is the best family television going.

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Can I get an Amen? Maybe his approach works better for some that don't take well to the traditional house of worship or bible study.

That is the single best summation I have heard from any man outside the clergy regarding the significance of the birth of Jesus and his Resurrection.

Top Bottom